Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sick and Fucking Tired

I am sick and fucking tired of seeing someone I love let himself be torn apart by this bitch he convinced himself he loved.  I've seen them together and all she does is bring him down.  When he isn't around she's this cheerful little fairy that floats around and flirts, but the -second- she sees him, THE FUCKING SECOND SHE SEES HIM, all she talks about is negative things.  She blames him for shit and says that he's killing her.  She's threatened to kill herself and harm herself and it's every single time he's around. NO OTHER TIME! He comes to me and tells me how much it hurts him, how much pain it causes him and that KILLS ME.  I bend over backwards DAY AFTER DAY to make him smile and to show him he's worth so much more than that, but apparently that's not enough because he keeps going back to her and he keeps letting her hurt him and I'm afraid that one of these days I'm just going to blow up in his face and he'll hate me, but I don't think I can do this any longer! SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! What she loves is attention and your gentle heart gives it to her and she leeches out your life in the process! STOP IT! You don't deserve that! You're better than that! And I don't know, maybe it's the Nightingale Syndrome in action or something.  Maybe you just want to be a hero and save her from herself, but, honey, SHE'S A DEMON! A downright, no good, worthless piece of shit that doesn't deserve to breathe.  I want to be there for you and I want to help you, but if you keep going back and forth and ignoring me and all I've said and done and practically stabbing my heart each time you decide to let her back in yours, I won't be around much longer.  Please stop this.  I'm begging you.  I know it hurts.  I know it's so fucking painful you can hardly breathe, but I'll help you.  Whenever you need me, day or night, I'll be there.  Don't let her hurt you any more than she already has.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment