Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ron

So here's the return of my random posts dedicated to people and shit. This one is dedicated to my Ron.
How do I start this? There are so many things that can be said and thus makes it hard to pick one to start with. Well, for one, he's crazy. Like a total loon. Sometimes we start arguing about things and I don't even know how we got there or even what we're talking about. He's just one of those dudes you can talk to for hours about nothing. I know. I've done it before. And isn't that the best type of friend? I mean, things just get weird and nonsensical and it's amazing. Uh oh. I'm just repeating myself, I think.
Ron is like my brother/girlfriend. I talk to him about shit that girls normally only share with other girls and such. I say "talk to," but it's really more like "talk at" or "subject him to the," etc. He complains once in a while, but he loves it so he can shuck it up.
In short, he's a really great guy and an even better friend. I'm beyond grateful to know him and be as close to him as I am. I don't think he realizes how important he is to me, but that's ok because he doesn't have to. I'm just happy I have the good fortune to call him my friend. (It's gettin sappy again.)
This post is just weird now cuz I didn't really stick to any subject, but whatever, that's how things are when I talk to him. Anyway, thank you, Ron. Thank you for being who you are. Ain't nobody like you and it's awesome. I only have one complaint: STOP CALLING ME ADORABLE! [peace sign]

No comments:

Post a Comment